In other words, you can do it even if you do not have enough money. You just need to know how to find the money. I don’t have to find the money…I create real estate deals that attract money.
Besides, the stock market is getting hammered. All the while my Private Money Partners are getting above average returns. Oh by the way, I teach them how to use a Self-Directed IRA account so that their profit earnings are Tax-Free !!!
This is what my Real Estate Private Money Partners get from me on these deals:
1. These checks go out monthly, quarterly or annually on our projects.
2. Private Money Partners don’t have to deal with tenants, toilets or turmoil that I day to day have to deal with.
3. They’re short term notes (6 months to 5 years).
4. The rate is locked in at closing.
5. You can use lines of credit, dead equity in your house or money sitting in a CD earning pennies compared to what we offer.
6. It’s backed by a real tangible asset that can be sold or rented
Why do I do this?
1. I like to help people learn how to make massive returns/money in real estate w/out doing any of the work
2. It’s a lot of fun!!!!!
********************************* If you are reading my blog for the first time, let me inform you that… My company buys single-family houses and I write this blog weekly which is primarily directed to educate 1 group of individuals:
Individuals who are losing their shirt as a result of the “roller coaster” volatility of the stock market and low paying rate of other traditional investments, i.e. people that are looking for an opportunity that’ll provide a secured place to put their money to get it working for them to earn better than average returns.
However, often times, homeowners that need to sell their house, stop by to take a peek because they are curious and wondering how and/or where we get the funding to purchase houses. And if they stick around long enough, they begin to understand why individuals partner with us to provide the funding which empowers us to be able to purchase real estate on a continual basis. Simple, it’s because we teach them a secured way to earn better rates of return than they are currently earning.
So everybody wins. It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN !!!
Request your FREE Education Kit if you are interested in learning how passively investing in real estate may help place you in a better financial position.
Disclaimer: This site is intended for educational purposes only. I am not an accountant, attorney or licensed financial planner. While the information I’m writing here is based on many years of experience buying houses that doesn’t really constitute professional advice (since everyone’s experiences and situations are different).